We live in a world and age where more and more women want to feel appreciated, adored and loved. But unfortunately over time, their self-esteem and confidence can can be challenged when their breasts droop and lose their upper pole volume.
Who is a candidate?
Women who have:
- Sagging breasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging.
- Sagging that is too great to be treated with an implant alone.
- Nipple-areola complexes (pigmented areas around nipples) that are enlarged.
- An elevated, more youthful breast contour.
- Nipple-areola complexes of the desired size and at the correct height.
- The procedure is done on an outpatient basis under sedation and local or general anesthesia. This means that you do not need to be hospitalized and can recover from the surgery at home.
- The design of the incisions can very but usually include incisions around the nipple-areola complex and in the crease under the breast.
- The nipple-areola complex is repositioned higher, the excess skin is removed, and the breast is reshaped in a pleasing contour and in a more normal position.
- The additional insertion of an implant may or may not be recommended.
Recuperation and Healing
- All sutures are usually removed within five to seven days.
- Initial mild discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication.
- Bruising last at least a week or two. Swelling progressively disappears over several weeks.
* Terms & conditions apply.